The mission of Grace Church is to restore all people to unity with God
and each other in Christ. The Church pursues this mission as it prays and worships,
proclaims the Gospel, and promotes justice, peace and love. The Church carries out
its mission through the ministry of all its members.
Our Core Purpose (Vision)
To be a loving community seeking to restore all to unity
with God and each other in Christ.
Our Core Values:
Our Ministry Strategy
1. To build a youth culture where children and youth can come to a saving faith in
Jesus Christ within a loving environment that encourages church involvement and
the development of peer groups.
2. To be a source of comfort and hope to our senior citizens through high quality
fellowship, education, and pastoral care programs that build relationships and reduce
3. To leverage our resources as a beautiful historic site and showcase our programs
and ministries through beautiful and relevant printed materials, an interactive
website, historically-sensitive signage, and intentional programs that showcase the
beauty of our grounds and buildings, liturgy, traditions, historic organ, and cemetery.
4. To provide high quality formation programs for all ages that include Preschool
childrenʼs chapel, bible studies, spiritual formation programs, liturgical studies,
preparation for the reception of sacraments, and newcomer instruction on the history,
theology, and liturgy of the Episcopal Church.
5. To promote and encourage the ministry of all believers in a creative way that
connects people to existing ministries and to new ministries that answer the needs of
our local and universal Church. Chief among this ministry is our mission to the least
and the lost around our communities and throughout our state, country, and world.
6. To encourage and promote biblical, Christ-centered preaching that reinforces our
core beliefs in salvation by grace alone through faith.
7. To be a source of hope and comfort to members who are dealing with illness,
isolation, depression, incarceration, post-operative recovery, and other life conditions
through high-quality pastoral care and visitation programs.
8. To promote the growth of our congregation by training and supporting our members
to be active in befriending and inviting unchurched people to our congregation and by
creating a welcoming and loving atmosphere where visitors feel comfortable and
9. To ensure the viability of our congregation through stewardship education programs
and campaigns that build a connection between our faith and our financial support of
Godʼs church and that instill a deeper level of commitment in our parishioners.
10. To be good stewards of the gifts God has given us by taking proper care of our
grounds, buildings, and programs and by remaining committed to the well-being of
Saint Francisville and West Feliciana Parish.
Grace Church of West Feliciana Parish
Post Office Box 28
11621 Ferdinand St,
St Francisville, LA 70775
Sunday Service Times
7:30am, Rite I
10:00am, Rite II with music
Church Office Located in Jackson Hall
Summer Office Hours:
Tuesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.