Holy Eucharist at Grace
7:30am Rite I
10:00am Rite II with music
5:15pm, Rite II with Healing Service
9:00 a.m. in the Nave of Grace Church, Rite II
8:00am via Zoom, click HERE for call instructions
Worship Service Guidelines - Updated May 18, 2021
With the recent news from the CDC regarding masking of vaccinated individuals, the following changes will be implemented at Grace Church commencing on Sunday, May 30.
- Masks will no longer be required for fully vaccinated individuals. We will also not require social distancing. However, those who have not been vaccinated, because of health reasons, personal decision or vaccine eligibility, will be required to wear masks and maintain their own social distance. We will not check vaccine cards, nor will we designate special areas for non-vaccinated persons. The Epistle side (the right side of the church when looking at the Altar) of the church will be provide for socially distanced pews for those that wish to to continue social distancing.
- Congregational singing will be allowed. Choir members who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask. If a choir member or congregant is not vaccinated, they must remain masked.
- We will maintain hand hygiene protocols. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the Sanctuary and before communion.
- Communion will be given by hand by the priest and can be consumed at the time of reception. Wafers in cups will continue to be available for those who wish to receive in this manner. We will not gather at the altar rail at this time. The common cup will not be shared (no intinction).
- Indoor receptions/coffee hours will resume in Jackson Hall this Sunday May 23. However, attention must be given to hand hygiene as well as other food-distribution protocols that protect the safety of all involved.
- The offering plate will once be passed.
- Youth/Children’s formation will follow the state K-12th school and daycare guidelines regarding masks and distancing.
- For the time being, we will maintain online worship opportunities for those who feel safer gathering virtually.
- Please follow the ushers directions for seating, communion and upon dismissal at the end of the service.
Grace Church of West Feliciana Parish
Post Office Box 28
11621 Ferdinand St,
St Francisville, LA 70775
Sunday Service Times
7:30am, Rite I
10:00am, Rite II with music
Church Office Located in Jackson Hall
Summer Office Hours:
Tuesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.